London Ski Friends
Big White, March 1-8, 2024
Enjoy great company, and famous Big White snow.
Welcome to London Ski Friends BC ski trip 2024.
This year Pam and crew are heading to Big White, home of great snow and the last word in easy, convenient skiing.
You’ll be staying in a true ski in/ ski out location, with easy access to the shops, pubs and restaurants in the village centre: Each day, step through the door, into your skis and head out to explore the endless great skiing that Big White has to offer. At the end of the day re-live the day’s adventures over a beer just a minute or two stroll from your front door.
- 7 nights accommodation at the White Crystal Inn in a kitchenette room ( there are a limited number of these rooms. Also available are a standard hotel room with no cooking facilities at a slightly lesser cost )
- Direct Flights from Toronto to Kelowna with Air Canada, including one checked bag
- Ground transportation from Kelowna to Big White with a stop for groceries
- 6 days skiing
- Detailed travel info sheet from Canadian Ski Vacations
- Explore the wonderful, extensive ski terrain of Big White
- Enjoy the company of a fun, social group of skiers
- Easy roundtrip travel schedule
- True ski in/ ski out accommodations right on the snow
- A centrally located stay with easy access to shops, pubs and restaurants
- 1st March (Friday): Depart Toronto, arrive Kelowna, meet shuttle and transfer to Big White, check into your accommodations
- 2nd- 7th March: Ski Big White with London ski friends
- 8th March (Friday): Check out of your accommodtions, shuttle to Kelowna airport and return to Toronto
- Trip cancellation and travel medical insurance (strongly recommended): click here to view Tugo policies: tugo insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Additional activities such as lessons, dog sledding etc. These can be booked in advance: please email email@example.com
- Rental equipment: These can also be booked in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excess baggage fees
(All prices in CAD, pricing based on double occupancy)
Trip cost $ 2825 per person based on double occupancy in kitchenette room
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE SOLD OUT OF KITCHENETTE ROOMS. STANDARD ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE.
- Senior lift pass : deduct $45
- Non Skier deduct $640
- No air : Deduct $960
- Standard room without Kitchenette: deduct $150 per person (standard rooms equipped with 2 x queen beds, coffee maker, mini fridge, HDTV, bathroom with tub and shower)
- Single supplement kitchenette room: add $945
- Single supplement without kitchenette: add $795
Please note: Pricing includes all taxes and fees. Gratuities are NOT included.
Deposit (non refundable) of $350 per person due at time of booking
Second deposit (non refundable)$500 per person due November 15, 2023
Final payment due Jan 15, 2024
Please note: deposits are non refundable. Any name changes in accommodation, flights etc must be requested 65 days before travel.
Please note each form can be used for either one or two individuals.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm