March 5-12, 2022
Ski Canada readers visit the crucible of French mountain madness!
Welcome to the Ski Canada Magazine Chamonix trip, 2022!
Deservedly sitting way up there on all dedicated skier’s bucket lists, Chamonix offers everything you could wish for in a ski vacation destination: massive ski terrain, stunning views, and a vibrant, energetic and historic town centre. As part of a Ski Canada readers’ trip you’re in for great skiing and fun social times!
- Access to all Chamonix Valley ski areas including Grands Montets, Le Tour, Brevent-Flegere and Les Houches, plus Courmayeur, Italy.
- Massive ski terrain in an incredible setting
- Access to all kinds of extras including the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace railway
- Accommodation in historic downtown Chamonix
- All breakfasts and 5 evening meals included
- Option to include flexible airfare and resort transfers
- Option to include guided descent of the Vallee Blanche Glacier
- Great terrain for all levels of skier
PLEASE NOTE: If booking flights through us, you may advance your outbound flight up to seven days prior to the group date of 4th March, and also delay your return up to seven after the group return date of March 12th, so you can easily extend your trip to go ski some other European destinations.
To visit Ski Canada Magazine’s website and read a few of their recent stories, reviews and articles about ski related news, click this link: https://skicanadamag.com
Free Buff and Gogglesoc for all participants!
- March 4th: depart Canada
- March 5th: land and transfer to your hotel
- March 6th-11th: by day, explore the Chamonix valley ski areas, possibly take a day trip through the Mont Blanc Tunnel to Courmayeur, Italy. In the evenings, enjoy dinner in your hotel on 5 nights, then head out to explore vibrant downtown Chamonix. On 2 of the evenings we’ll head into town and explore the in-town eating options.
- March 12th: check out of your hotel, transfer to the airport, and return to Canada.
NOTE: Those booking airfares through our group rate may bring their outbound flight forward up to a maximum of 7 days prior to the group booking date of 4th of March, and also may delay their return until up to 7 days after the group return date of March 12th.
- 7 nights accommodation in downtown Chamonix
- 6 day Liftpass for all Chamonix ski areas
- Access to Aiguille du Midi, Mer de Glace railway, and Tramway du Mont Blanc
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Access to Chamonix swimming pool
- Access to Chamonix’s superb museums
- Option to include flights with Air Canada
- Option to include resort transfers
- Option to include guided Vallee Blanche Glacier descent (let us know if you wish to book this!)
- Trip cancellation insurance (strongly recommended)
- Ski guiding from Ski Canada hosts Iain Macmillan and Nigel Harrison
- Excess baggage fees
- lunches on hill
- dinner on 2 nights
All participants will receive a free item from one of each of these great suppliers!
(All prices include deposit)
Double occupancy, no air or transfer, per person: 2395
Single occupancy, no air or transfer, per person: $2995
Air and transfer package, Price based on point of departure and chosen flights dates
We are sorry but we can’t apply discount coupons to this readers’ trip; it’s already discounted as far as we can go.
Deposit (non refundable) of $750 due at time of booking
Balance due January 5th
Please note: deposits are non refundable
On receipt of your booking form we will email you a deposit invoice in the amount of $750. If you do not receive an invoice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-send. Your booking is not secured until this invoice is paid
Please note each individual must complete their own booking form and waiver. We can invoice for two people on the same invoice. Please let us know on the booking form if you want us to do this.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm