Welcome to the Ski Canada magazine readers trip to world famous Davos/ Klosters, home of the World Economic Forum, and favoured ski destination of royalty, film stars and now, Ski Canada Magazine staff and readership!
Staying in a stylish, modern 4 star hotel in in Davos Platz, we’re perfectly situated for great skiing and easy resort living, exploring the six ski areas and over 300 kiloteres of groomed runs, plus world class off piste terrain.
- Explore the numerous varied ski areas of Davos Klosters, including the superb terrain of the smaller Jakobshorn area, the giant Parsenn zone, and more.
- Stay in the stylish Hotel Grischa, located right by the Davos Platz station.
- Visit and explore the delightful village of Klosters
- All breakfasts and five dinners included
- Enjoy relaxed travel from airport to resort as part of your package
- Option to include flexible airfare
- Great terrain for all levels of skier
- Mountain guides available for people looking for an off piste adventure
- Access to six ski areas and over 300 kiloteres of groomed runs, plus world class off piste terrain
- 7 nights accommodation in the Hotel Grischa, 4 star
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners, with wine
- 6 day liftpass for entire Davos/ Klosters ski areas
- Travel from airport to resort
- 2 days guiding from the local ski school
- Option to include flights with Air Canada
- Vouchers for spa and pool
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Detailed travel info sheet from us!
- Trip cancellation and travel medical insurance (strongly recommended)
- Ski guiding or tour guiding from Ski Canada’s Iain Macmillan and Nigel Harrison. Nigel and Iain are on holiday too!
- Excess baggage fees
- lunches on hill
- dinner on 2 nights
- Jan 27th: depart Canada
- Jan 28th: land and transfer to Hotel Grischa
- Jan 29th to Feb 3rd: ski and explore the Davos Klosters region
- Feb 4th: Checkout, return to airport, or continue on to other Swiss destinations.
NOTE: Those booking airfares with us may request custom dates to allow for an extended vacation. Please talk to us about this.
If booking your own air travel, we strongly recommend Zurich as your arrival/ departure airport.
(All prices include deposit)
Double occupancy, $3550
Single occupancy, please enquire
Want to include air travel in your package? Let us know on your booking form and we can book tickets to suit your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: All travellers must complete a seperate, individual booking form.
Deposit (non refundable) of $550 due at time of booking
Balance due December 10th, 2023
Please note: deposits are non refundable
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm