Peisey Vallandry, France
March 9-17, 2024
Join Ski Canada magazine and experience one of the world’s biggest and best ski regions.
Join Ski Canada crew and readers at the massive Paradiski region in the French Alps for a week of skiing and socialising.
Spaces are limited. Book soon to secure your space at current pricing.
To visit Ski Canada Magazine’s website and read a few of their recent stories, reviews and articles about ski related news, click this link: https://skicanadamag.com
- March 9th: Depart Canada
- March 10th: Arrive France, transfer to resort
- March 11th: Ski day 1
- March 12th: Ski day 2
- March 13th: Ski day 3
- March 14th: Ski day 4
- March 15th: Ski day 5
- March 16th: Ski day 6 (no lessons or guiding today!)
- March 17th: Depart, arrive Canada, or continue on to your next destination.
- 7 nights accommodation at 4 trident slopeside Club Med Peisey Vallandry
- 6-day liftpass at France’s massive Paradiski domain (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne:128 lifts, 425 kms of runs, more than 2,000m of vertical!)
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Apres ski spread
- Open bar (does not include premium beers, wines and spirits as per Club Med policies)
- Evening entertainment with friends new and old
- Use of leisure and fitness facilities
- Group ski/snowboard lessons or guiding Monday – Friday
- Evening entertainment
- Use of pool
- Return flights with Air Canada from Toronto with low add-on fares from other cities in Canada
- First checked bag free up to 23kg (At time of booking Air Canada continues to offer free carriage of a ski and boot bag in addition to one checked bag. This may be subject to change however.) Please check: https://www.aircanada.com/ie/
en/aco/home/book/special- offers/ski-equipment.html for most up to date information.
- Round trip airport transfers (If on all inclusive package)
- Limited Covid 19 insurance plan through Club Med
- Trip cancellation and travel medical insurance (strongly recommended)
- Ski guiding or tour guiding from Ski Canada’s Iain Macmillan and Nigel Harrison. Nigel and Iain are on holiday too!
- Excess baggage fees
Package pricing from Toronto:
Double occupancy $4631
Single occupancy $5497 (limited single occupancy spaces available)
Land only pricing available: Contact us for details.
Connecting flights available from Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa and other major Canadian airports. Please let us know if you need connector flights, upgrades etc, or wish to extend your stay to visit other resorts in the Alps. I mean, why wouldn’t you?!
Deposit of $450 due at time of booking
Second deposit of $450 due on August 30th
Balance due December 10th
Please note: deposits are non refundable.
On receipt of your booking form we will email you a deposit invoice in the amount of $450. If you do not receive an invoice please email us at email@example.com and we will re-send. Your booking is not secured until this invoice is paid
Please note each individual must complete their own booking form and waiver. We can invoice for two people on the same invoice. Please let us know on the booking form if you want us to do this.
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm