Andermatt ski and stay package
Beginner or expert, you’ll love it here!
Looking for a new, relatively undiscovered ski adventure? Andermatt, is a local favourite with stronger skiers, yet also boasts a wide range of terrain for the beginner and intermediate skier.
- 1500 meters of vertical
- Ski an undiscovered gem and meet the locals
- Great terrain for expert skiers
- Truly steep terrain on the Gemstock
- Open, sunny beginners’ runs
- Wide variety of accommodation options
- Easy access
- Pretty village center
Sitting on the line of the Glacier Express, Andermatt can easily be booked in combination with other Swiss resorts, such as Zermatt, Saas Fee or Verbier to create a Swiss style ski rail trip.
Click here to view all our Swiss destinations:
Your Andermatt package is fully customisable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desired length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat, or explore the eating options around town
Day 1: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation.
Day 2 through 7: After breakfast, head out on snow to explore Andermatt’s large and varied terrain. After skiing head back down to town for a well deserved rest, before dinner and an evening spent socialising, relaxing, or strolling the town.
Day 8: Check out and depart for home.
PLEASE NOTE: Let us know on your booking form if you’d like to extend your visit to include other Swiss ski destinations. We’ll work with you to create an awesome itinerary!
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport by train
- Transfers between Andermatt and other resorts (if applicable)
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
- Hotel at airport on night prior to departure, if required.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm