Champery ski and stay package
The largest international ski area in the world.
Looking for endless options? Champery sits on the edge of The Portes du Soleil ski region, the biggest international ski area in the world. If that’s not enough to fill your vacation, then we’re out of ideas!
- Ski the giant Portes du Soleil
- 194 ski lifts, 650 kms of trails!
- Loads of terrain for all levels of skier
- Great local snow schools
- Easy access
- Wide range of accommodation options
PLEASE NOTE: Thanks to Switzerland’s fantastic rail network, it’s easy to combine your Champeryvacation with a visit to one or more other Swiss ski resort. Take a look at our other Swiss destinations and let us know if you’d like to build a Swiss ski vacation rail trip of a lifetime!
Click here to see all our Swiss destinations:
Your Champery package is fully customisable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desired length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat, or explore the eating options around town
Day 1: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation.
Day 2 through 7: After breakfast, head out on snow to explore Champery’s fun and varied terrain. After skiing head back down to town for a well deserved rest, before dinner and an evening spent socialising, relaxing, or strolling the town.
Day 8: Check out and depart for home.
PLEASE NOTE: Let us know on your booking form if you’d like to extend your visit to include other Swiss ski destinations. We’ll work with you to create an awesome itinerary!
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport by train
- Transfers between Champery and other resorts (if applicable)
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
- Hotel at airport on night prior to departure, if required.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm