Davos ski and stay package
300 kms of skiing and a bustling, metropolitan town stay
Looking for Swiss skiing and a cosmopolitan town base? World famous Davos offers massive amounts of skiing at a wide variety of accommodation comfort levels and price points, from the most opulent through to the most affordable.
- Large and varied ski area
- Interlinked with other towns including Klosters
- Lovely alpine scenery
- Ski one of Europe’s classic destinations
- Wide range of accommodation options
- Easy access
PLEASE NOTE: It’s easy to combine your Davos vacation with a stay at neighbouring St. Moritz, just a short train ride away. For more information about St. Moritz, click the following link:
Your Davos package is fully customisable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desireed length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat, or explore the eating options around town
Day 1: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation.
Day 2 through 7: After breakfast, head out on snow to explore the large and varied terrain of Davos. After skiing head back down to town for a well deserved rest, before dinner and an evening spent socialising, relaxing, or strolling the town admiring the designer boutiques!
Day 8: Check out and depart for home.
PLEASE NOTE: Let us know on your booking form if you’d like to extend your visit to include other Swiss ski destinations. We’ll work with you to create an awesome itinerary!
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport by train
- Transfers between Davos and other resorts (if applicable)
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
- Hotel at airport on night prior to departure, if required.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm