glacier Highway backcountry skiing
An unforgettable roadtrip through the birthplace of Canadian backcountry skiing
This is where it all began: The first Swiss guides to work in Canada came to climb and ski in these mountains, the beginning of a legacy of professional Canadian Mountain Guiding and safety quality that is present and thriving today.
On sunny and clear days, set your sights on summiting a few peaks; on snow days you’ll ride the long tree lines. Mid-March is the perfect time, bringing more stable weather and longer days offer a better opportunity to summit larger mountains and enjoy the high alpine.
This trip is catered to intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders.
- Roadtrip through incredible scenery
- Ski and board amazing, varied terrain
- Classic descents around Banff, Lake Louise and Roger’s Pass
- Cross glaciers and ski from alpine summits
- Journey from Banff to Revelstoke
- Experience local mountain culture, food and drink
- Day 1: Meet your guide and group in Banff, AB.
- Days 2-7: Travel, stay, ride along the Glacier Highway!
- Day 8: Say goodbye to your group in Revelstoke, BC.
NOTE: Your Glacier Highway journey can be incorporated into a longer Canadian Ski Vacation. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll make it happen.
- All in country transport
- Guiding from ACMG qualified guides
- Crevasse rescue training/ glacier travel equipment
- Avalance safety training
- Liftpasses as required
- All breakfasts
- All accommodations
- National Park entry fees
- Optional heliski day
- Transfers from airports
- Option to include flights
- Personal ski equipment and clothing
- Avalanche safety gear
- Optional heli ski day
- YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A FULL GEAR LIST AT TIME OF BOOKING
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm