glacier Highway backcountry skiing
An unforgettable roadtrip through the birthplace of Canadian backcountry skiing
This is where it all began: The first Swiss guides to work in Canada came to climb and ski in these mountains, the beginning of a legacy of professional Canadian Mountain Guiding and safety quality that is present and thriving today.
On sunny and clear days, set your sights on summiting a few peaks; on snow days you’ll ride the long tree lines. Mid-March is the perfect time, bringing more stable weather and longer days offer a better opportunity to summit larger mountains and enjoy the high alpine.
This trip is catered to intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders.
- Roadtrip through incredible scenery
- Ski and board amazing, varied terrain
- Classic descents around Banff, Lake Louise and Roger’s Pass
- Cross glaciers and ski from alpine summits
- Journey from Banff to Revelstoke
- Experience local mountain culture, food and drink
- Day 1: Meet your guide and group in Banff, AB.
- Days 2-7: Travel, stay, ride along the Glacier Highway!
- Day 8: Say goodbye to your group in Revelstoke, BC.
NOTE: Your Glacier Highway journey can be incorporated into a longer Canadian Ski Vacation. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll make it happen.
- All in country transport
- Guiding from ACMG qualified guides
- Crevasse rescue training/ glacier travel equipment
- Avalance safety training
- Liftpasses as required
- All breakfasts
- All accommodations
- National Park entry fees
- Optional heliski day
- Transfers from airports
- Option to include flights
- Personal ski equipment and clothing
- Avalanche safety gear
- Optional heli ski day
- YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A FULL GEAR LIST AT TIME OF BOOKING
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm