gstaad ski and stay wellness package
Skiing and self care in a sublime setting.
Searching for high levels of comfort, a relaxing destination and great skiing? Gstaad, one of Switzerland’s most prestigious and upscale resort towns, offers unparalleled opportunities to enjoy a holiday that mixes great skiing with the self care that we all need to indulge in from time to time.
- Great skiing in lovely scenery
- Enjoy upscale European elegance
- Indulgent luxury accommodation options
- Wide range of wellness and spa options
- Attractive villages and quiet, pleasant restaurants
- Easy access
Let us know on your enquiry form if you’d like to extend your stay to include time in Interlaken or any of our other Swiss destinations and we’ll work with you to create a dream Swiss ski itinerary. For more about Interlaken, click here:
Your Gstaad package is fully customisable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desired length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat, or explore the eating options around town
Day 1: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation.
Day 2 through 7: After breakfast, head out on snow to explore Gstaad’s beautiful ski terrain. After skiing head back down to town for a well deserved rest, before dinner and an evening spent socialising, relaxing, or strolling the town.
Day 8: Check out and depart for home.
PLEASE NOTE: Let us know on your booking form if you’d like to extend your visit to include other Swiss ski destinations. We’ll work with you to create an awesome itinerary!
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport by train
- Transfers between Gstaad and other resorts (if applicable)
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
- Hotel at airport on night prior to departure, if required.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm