heli access backcountry skiing
true backcountry adventure an with expert giude
Ever wanted to ski some of B.C.’s best kept secret stashes? Fly in and out guided heli trips are a great, affordable way to experience true backcountry skiing at its best. Your locally based expert guide will take you to the best snow and most suitable terrain to maximise your fun and challenge.
- Ski some of B.C.s wildest snow
- Expert local guide
- Fly in/ fly out access
- Incredible B.C. scenery
- Customize your days for maximum fun
- Experience skiing in solitude!
All our heli access ski touring trips are fully customizable to suit your preferred length of trip, terrain type, and location.
- Day 1: Meet your guide, load helicopter, fly to base camp.
- Days 2 and 3: Based on snow conditions, weather and group goals, head out for maximum vertical, challenging terrain, or go on a journey. Return each night to your camp to hang out and swap ski stories!
- Day 4: Short ski tour, pack, fly out.
NOTE: For some locations it may be necessary to meet your guide the evening before your flight. We’ll let you know if this is the case.
- Heli flights in and out from base camp
- All guiding
- All meals
- Tents and communal tent
- Option to include flights
- Option to include ground transport from airport to heli base
- Personal ski equipment and clothing
- Sleeping bag and mat
- Avalanche safety gear
- YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A FULL GEAR LIST AT TIME OF BOOKING
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm