Innsbruck city stay
Add a cultural visit to your Austrian ski experience
After your Austrian ski trip, add a few days in vibrant, exciting and conveniently located Innsbruck. With a great ‘little city’ feel, Innsbruck embodies local culture and gives a fascinating snapshot into life in the Alps. A centre of the Austrian gold and jewelry trade since Medieaval times, history blends seamlessly into the city life of today.
- Easy access from all our Austria destinations
- Lots of great local ski area
- Fascinating history
- Vibrant downtown
- Large car free walkable area
- Lots of great bars, restaurants and cafes in the old quarter
- Wide range of accommodation options
After (or before) your Austrian ski and stay begins, spend a few days to relax and explore for example:
Day 1: Arrive in Austria, transfer to your Innsbruck hotel
Day 2: Explore Innsbruck’s vibrant downtown, stay Innsbruck
Day 3: Transfer by train to your main ski destination
- Destination guide info sheet
- Transfers to/ from your main ski destination
- Hotel at airport on night prior to departure, if required.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm