kimberley ski and stay
Looking for a great location to get lots of mileage and build confidence, and perfect snow and terrain for confident skiers who enjoy ripping fast carved turns? You’ll enjoy Kimberley’s wide open runs that mixed ability groups can ski together.
- Great snow
- Great groomed terrain for fast carving
- Great terrain for intermediate and advanced skiers
- Classically Canadian scenery
- Friendly atmosphere
- Compact village with great amenities
Your Kimberley package is fully customizable. Packages include hotel and liftpass for your desired length of stay. Snow access is easy from all accommodation options.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the options in resort or downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Check in to your accommodation at the base of the lifts.
- following days: Cook or head out for breakfast, then easliy hit the slopes. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding ski/snowboard lessons.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, head home tired but happy!
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm