kimberley with the kids
Looking for comfort, convenience and great value?
Kimberley has to be one of the best places to ski and stay with children. Comfort and convenience are optimised and the resorts terrain is ideally suited to the beginner and intermediate skier, though there’s still plenty of fun to be had for stronger skiers.
- Loads of great beginner and intermediate terrain
- Quality snow
- Slopeside accommodation
- Excellent snow school
- Short bus ride to town of Kimberley
- Affordable family vacation destination
Hey, did you know that Kimberly is included on the Epic pass?
Kimberley packages are flexible to suit you! Packages include slopeside accommodation and liftpasses for your desired length of stay.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the family friendly restaurants and cafes in the resort and downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Transfer to Kimberley, check in to your slopeside accommodation.
- following days: After breakfast easily hit the slopes as a family, or drop the kids at snow school and enjoy some grown up ski time. Perhaps consider lessons in the mornings and then family ski time after lunch.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, and spend the next month enjoying listening to the kids’ ski stories!
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm