Mike Wiegele Heliski
Unique: a ski resort with helicopters instead of lifts!
Surrounded by the soaring Cariboo range, where the snow falls deep and even, you’ll find the skiing you’ve always dreamed of, in terrain that varies from trees to alpine settings, on glaciers and in wide open, empty bowls. It really doesn’t get any better.
When Mike Wiegele built his dream, he had a very clear focus on quality, safety, and inclusivity: As a result, all the guides here are not only heliski guides, but also high level ski instructors, perfectly equipped to help you maximise your enjoyment, and you’re welcome whether you’re an expert skier or a strong intermediate who’s going heli skiing for the first time. Weigele’s are proud of their safety record, and open about the processes they use to keep us safe when in their company (see the video below).
Off snow, nothing changes. The focus remains on a high quality stay. Staff are fun, friendly and knowledgeable. Here, you are stepping into a community of adventure minded individuals, people just like you.
After skiing, fly back to resort and rest up in your cabin before joining your group for dinner, socialising, sauna, hot tubs or time spent in the games room. There’s also a well known bar, that resounds to tales of the day’s ski adventures.
At Mike Wiegele’s you’re assured of an unforgettable stay and plenty of your own stories to take away.
- Drive in resort access
- Cold, light snow
- Massive vertical
- Best-in-the-world, quick access tree skiing means very few shutdown days
- Superb quality lodging, food and service
- Known for excellent early season skiing
NOTE: 3, 5 and 7 day stays available
- Day one: arrive Kamloops airport, transfer to Blue River
- Ski days: Each morning meet your group for breakfast, meet your guide and hear the day’s plans. Board your helicopter and enjoy a day of great skiing before returning to resort for an evening of relaxation and fun.
- Final day: Enjoy a goodbye breakfast and travel back to Kamloops for your return flight home, or continue your BC ski adventure at any of the nearby resorts, or roadtrip on to other exciting venues.
NOTE: 3, 5 and 7 day packages available.
- Accommodation in resort
- Guided heliskiing (unlimited vertical)
- All meals and access to the bar
- Transfers if arriving on main check in/ check out day
- Option to include internal flights to Kamloops
- Option to include Vancouver hotel on arrival night (if arriving on international flight)
- Option to include international flights
NOTE: Please let us know if you’d like to combine your Mike Wiegele heliskiing adventure with a visit to any of BC’s other ski destinations.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm