Come find out why so many Canadians gravitate toward Vancouver Island!
While it may be the land of eternal spring down in the valley (year round golf and mountain biking anyone?!) it is certainly a winter wonderland in the mountains.
Boasting more snowfall than any other ski area in the country, Mount Washington’s eleven meter (Yes, you read that right!) average annual snowpack offers unparalled opportunities for amazing ski experiences.
Look west into Strathcona Provincial Park and you’ll see giant ice covered peaks and massive old growth forest. Look anywhere else and you’ll see the Georgia Strait, the part of the Pacific Ocean that seperates the island from the mainland, backed by the massive peaks of B.C.’s Coast Range mountains. This is your chance to ski in a rainforest, above the ocean. As far as we know, that’s unique.
All our Mount Washington packages are fully customisable: choose your length of stay, select on hill self catered accommodation, or stay in a fully catered oceanfront hotel.
- Ski in a rainforest, above the ocean.
- Stay in ski in/ ski out accomodations
- Experience Canada’s biggest snowpack
- Take a day off skis and visit the stunning west coast of Vancouver Island
- Great terrain for all levels of skier
- Excellent local ski school
- Family friendly resort
- Accommodation on or off the mountain
- Option to include lessons for the kids
- Option to include in country travel
- Option to include flights
Trip cancellation and travel medical insurance (strongly recommended)
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm