Newfoundland backcountry skiing
An unforgettable adventure with a knowledgeable local guide
Looking for unique? Skiing and backcountry skiing may not be the first activities that spring to mind when you’re thinking about Newfoundland, but it turns out the island boasts some great ski terrain and spectacular scenery.
- Great skiing in a unique destination
- Enjoy having the hills to yourselves
- Spectacular scenery
- Cultural interest
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Fun, interesting, and comfortable hotel base
Your Newfoundland ski touring package can be customized to suit your preferred length of trip. Let us know your requirements.
- Day 1. Travel, transfer and check in to your hotel
- Days 2-4: Each morning head out to a different location as decided by your guide, based on weather, snow conditions, and group goals. Spend the day skiing and then head back to your hotel for a fun, convivial evening of great food and socialising.
- Day 5. Check out of your accomodation, head for home.
- 3 days ski guiding
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Option to include flights
- Option to include transfers
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm