niseko village ski and stay package
Explore of the world’s most legendary ski destinations.
Looking for powder? Famous for both the quality and quanity of its snow, Niseko has become one of the world’s most ionic ski areas, attracting powder skiers from all over the world. One turn in legendary Japanese powder and you’ll understand what all the fuss is about!
- Ski iconic Niseko
- Great terrain for all levels of skier
- Large average annual snowfall
- Famous powder snow
- Easy, all inclusive options available
- Family friendly
- Excellent local snow schools
- Choose to take day trips to nearby Rusutsu and Kiroro resorts
Your Niseko package is fully customisable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desired length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat, or explore the eating options around town
Day 1: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation.
Day 2 through 7: After breakfast, head out on snow to explore Niseko’s awesome terrain and snow. After skiing head back down to town for a well deserved rest, before dinner and an evening spent socialising, relaxing, or strolling the town.
Day 8: Check out and depart for home.
PLEASE NOTE: Let us know on your booking form if you’d like to extend your visit to include other Japanese ski destinations. We’ll work with you to create an awesome itinerary!
- Lift pass
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport
- Use of complimentary shuttle bus
- Option to include ski/ snowboard lessons for yourselves or the kids
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm