Powder Highway backcountry skiing
Roadtrip BC’s world renowned backcountry Valhalla
Roadtrip and ride the incredible terrain and snow of the famous Powder Highway, across the Monashee and Kootenay mountains ranges of western Canada.
Late February and early March are the best times to ski these epic ski towns… the snow is cold, dry, fluffy, and there is lots of it! This is the tree skiing, deep powder paradise you’ve dreamt of. Classic Canadian skiing, period.
This trip is designed for intermediate to advanced backcountry ski tourers and split boarders.
- Roadtrip through epic ski country
- Experience varied terrain across 4 distinct ranges
- Ski around Fernie, Nelson and Revelstoke
- Get a glimpse of the old west’s mining past
- Incredible B.C. scenery
- Experience local mountain culture, food and drink
- Day 1: Meet your guide and group in Kelowna, BC.
- Days 2-9: Travel, stay, ride along the Powder Highway!
- Day 10: Departure day from Calgary, AB.
NOTE: Your Powder Highway journey can be incorporated into a longer Canadian Ski Vacation. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll make it happen.
- All in country transport
- Guiding from ACMG qualified guides
- All breakfasts
- All accommodations
- Avalanche safety training
- National Park entry fees
- Transfers from airports
- Option to include flights
- Personal ski equipment and clothing
- Avalanche safety gear
- YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A FULL GEAR LIST AT TIME OF BOOKING
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm