Revelstoke Ski and stay Package
World class skiing, comfort and convenience
Revelstoke is well known for it’s challenging skiing, and rightly so, but it also boasts plenty of great groomed terrain that can be enjoyed by expert, intermediate or beginner. Careful though: It’s easy to get Revelstuck here….. there’s a large part of the local population who came for a vacation and never got around to leaving!
With the convenience of fully equipped slopeside accomodation and a fast, efficient lift system, Revelstoke is perfect for anyone looking for an exciting vacation destination.
- 1700 meters vertical drop from top of lifts to base
- Every kind of terrain imaginable!
- Slopeside accommodation with full kitchens
- Great choice of food and drink in resort
- Friendly, high quality service
- Spectacular scenery
- Historic, picturesque downtown
Add HELI and CAT skiing to your Revelstoke package: https://canadianskivacations.com/revelstoke-resort-cat-and-heli-package/
Add HELI skiing to your Revelstoke package: https://canadianskivacations.com/revelstoke-resort-and-heli-package/
Add CAT skiing to your Revelstoke package: https://canadianskivacations.com/revelstoke-resort-and-cat-skiing-package/
First visit to Revelstoke? Consider this Steep skiing camp with Section 8 Snowsports:
Hey, did you know that Revelstoke is included on the Ikon pass?
Revelstoke packages are flexible to suit you! Packages include hotel and liftpass for your desired length of stay. Snow access is a breeze from your slopeside accomodation, or add more activies to spice up your trip.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the many fine restaurants, cafe and bars in the resort and downtown. You can also choose to have breakfast brought to your room each day to get you started.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Check in to your slopeside accommodation at the foot of the stunning Revelstoke mountain.
- following days: Cook or have breakfast brought to your room, then easliy hit the slopes, just steps outside the hotel. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding ski/snowboard lessons, guides, and cat or heli ski options.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, sad to be heading home but filled with the lingering glow of a fantastic winter vacation.
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm