Silver Star ski and stay package
Okanagan snow and easy living
Beautiful Silver Star resort exemplifies everything that is great about BC skiing, and the Okanagan region in particular: Great snow and terrain, a convenient and attractive village, friendly people and a fantastic snow school. It’s the perfect place for a worry free Canadian ski experience.
After skiing, before skiing go wander the village and decide where to have breakfast. After skiing, go wander the village and decide where to have dinner. Those are the two most difficult decisions you’re likely to have to make during your Silver Star stay.
- Great snow
- Wide range of varied terrain
- Great off piste
- Friendly, high quality service
- Attractive village with good services
Your Silver Star package is fully customizable. Packages include hotel and liftpass for your desired length of stay. Snow access is easy from all accommodation options.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the options in resort or downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Check in to your accommodation adjacent to the slopes, easily load the lift and start exploring!
- following days: Cook or head out for breakfast, then easliy hit the slopes. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding ski/snowboard lessons.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, head home tired but happy!
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm