Skeena’s Bearclaw Lodge full week Heli package
Total immersion in the wilderness skiing experience.
Forget everything but skiing and nature, as you immerse yourself in wilderness life in this beautiful place in remote northern B.C.
This small group ski experience accesses incredible terrain in epic scenery, in the company of qualified, experienced guides. These guys know how to maximise safety, challenge, and fun.
- World class ski terrain and snow
- Stunning scenery
- True remote B.C. backcountry experience
- Luxurious lodge base
- Easy travel to lodge
- Small group skiing experience
- Day one: Arrive in Smithers, transfer to lodge, settle in.
- Day two: Start your days with a filling breakfast, then meet and fly to your day’s ski location. Locations vary daily depending on group goals, weather, and snow conditions. In the evenings, with your fellow skiers, enjoy dining, relaxing, and socialising in the beautiful lodge.
- Day eight: depart for Smithers and onward destinations
- Accommodation at Bearclaw lodge
- Guided heliskiing
- All meals
- Transfers from Smithers airport
- Option to include flights to Smithers
- Option to include Vancouver hotel on arrival night (if arriving on international flight)
- Option to include international flights
NOTE: Please let us know on your booking form if you’d like to combine your visit to Bearclaw Lodge with time at any other of our British Columbia ski destinations. We’ll work with you build your dream BC ski vacation!
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm