Hakuba valley ski and stay package
An easy way to explore Japan’s culture and skiing
Looking for a fully customizable Japanese ski vacation? The Hakuba valley is the centrepiece of skiing on Honshu, Japan’s largest island, and offers a variety of distinctly different ski areas to choose between from day to day.
- Several different ski areas within easy reach
- Lots of terrain for all levels of skier
- Stay in a locally owned Ryokan hotel, with private Onsen (hot spring)
- Lots of great food choices on hill and in town
- Family friendly options
- Great local snow schools
- Lots of cultural visits available
Please note: The itinerary outlined below can easily be extended or combined with our Nozawa Onsen ski and stay package. For more information about Nozawa, please follow this link:
Your Hakuba Valley package is customizable to suit you. All packages include accommodation and liftpass, for your desireed length of stay. Choose your accommodation style and enjoy the freedom to either stay in and eat or explore the eating options around town
Day one: Transfer to resort, check in to your accommodation
Day two through four: After breakfast head out to your chosen ski area for the day. Enjoy skiing the great terrain of the Hakuba Valley and take in the lovely views form each of the ski areas. After skiing head back to your accommodation for some Onsen time and then out into town to go explore the wide range of eating options available.
Day five: Visit snow monkeys and Zenkoji temple ona fully guided bus tour.
Day six and seven: Continue exploring the valley’s ski areas and keep on hitting the Onsens (by now, you’ll be an Onsen expert!), and in the evening head out to deepen your knowledge of Japanese cuisine and hospitality.
Day eight: check out, depart
PLEASE NOTE: let us know on your booking form if you’d also like to visit Nozawa Onsen for a few days. We’ll work with you to build an awesome itinerary!
- Accommodation in a family owned ryokan
- Hakuba Valley liftpass
- Breakfasts in your ryokan
- Option to include roundtrip airfares
- Option to include resort transfers to/ from airport
- Option to include instruction/ guiding from a local snow school
- Hotel at airport on arrival/ departure night, if required.
- Optional cultural visits: Snow monkeys, Zenkoji Temple, Matsumoto Castle
- Transfers beteen Hakuba and Nozawa Onsen, af applicable
(Please note: Depending on time of your flights airport hotels may not be necessary)
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm