Kicking Horse ski and stay
Vahalla? Could be………
Superlatives abound here: steep, deep, light…… you hear those words everywhere but perhaps even more commonly at Kicking Horse. Whatever Terrain you’re looking for, be it cruisy blues or steep and exciting, you’ll find it here in abundance.
- Challenging skiing for all levels of skier
- Massive off piste areas
- Easy access to steep terrain
- Incredible scenery
- Lots of accommodation options
- Accommodation at the base of the lifts
- 15 minutes to friendly downtown Golden
Your Kicking Horse package is fully customizable! Packages include hotel and liftpass for your desired length of stay. Snow access is easy from your accommodation
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the options in resort or downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Check in to your accommodation at the base of the lifts.
- following days: Cook or head out for breakfast, then easliy hit the slopes. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding ski/snowboard lessons, or heli ski options.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel.
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Free detailed information pack included with every booking!
All the must have info for your trip, plus lots of nice to know info about your destination
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm