Red Mountain family ski package
Something awesome for everyone
Everyone can get what they want at Red Mountain: There’s endless challenging skiing for those who are looking for it, while a great snowschool can take care of your kids and make sure they have great ski days.
- World class terrain
- Huge average annual snowfall
- Slopeside accommodation
- High quality snowschool
- Friendly, welcoming resort staff
- Easy access to historic Rossland
Consider adding a day of cat skiing to your vacation (adults only, of course!). Take a look at our Red Mountain cat packages and let us know if you’d like to iclude a day of cat skiing in your family vacation:
Hey, did you know that -insert resort here- is included on the Ikon pass?
Red Mountain packages are fully customizable. Packages include slopeside accommodation and liftpass for your desired length of stay.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the family friendly restaurants and cafes in the resort and downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Transfer to resort and check in to your accommodation at the foot of the lifts
- following days: After breakfast easily hit the slopes as a family, or drop the kids at snow school and enjoy some grown up ski time. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding some guiding or coaching from a pro, or even consider a day of cat skiing for the grown ups.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, and head home tired but happy!
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm