Red Mountain luxury ski package
Looking for adventure?! The Red Mountain fun factory has a lot to brag about: In the top ten for ski area size in North America, yet with famously low numbers of skiers, and average annual snowfall of 300 inches you’ve a good chance of finding fresh tracks within the resort.
- Amazing terrain
- huge average annual snowfall
- Option to include luxurious accommodation with private hot tubs
- Good in resort ameinities
- Close to Rossland village
- Good intermediate terrain and excellent snow school
Add some cat skiing to your vacation:
Your Red Mountain package is fully customizable. Packages include hotel and liftpass for your desired length of stay. Snow access is easy from all accommodation options.
Enjoy the freedom to cater for yourself, or try out the options in resort or downtown.
- day one: afternoon/ evening: Check in to your luxury accommodation at the base of the lifts.
- following days: Cook or head out for breakfast, then easliy hit the slopes. Enjoy the huge terrain choices within the resort, or mix it up by adding ski/snowboard lessons or some cat skiing action.
- day eight: Check out of your hotel, head home tired but happy!
NOTE: All packages can be customized to suit your preferred length of stay.
- Lift pass
- Option to include flights
- Option to include resort transfers
- Ski/ snowboard lessons are available with snow school and can be included in your package rate. Please let us know your requirements and we will arrange these.
Request A Personalized Quote
Canadian Staycations Inc is a bonded and licensed travel agent. BC Consumer Protection License number 81484
2573 Dunsmuir Ave.
Mon-Sat: 9am - 5pm